Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
Lots of things going on and happy for the holidays.
Six days of work left for me this year. Lots of vacation time to burn. I do not want to lose it.
New Ross, Indiana announces bike ride in June 2014. More info to come in the future. It is a bike ride and not a race. Should be three different distance courses and should be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it.
Mark Small goes festive this week. New Ross, Indiana, stages a play each year. After ten weeks of rehearsals in a local man’s barn, and two nights of dress rehearsal in the local fire station, citizens of New Ross stage two nights of a play with no charge for attendance. Any donations go to benefit a nature park the town has. “Indy Student” blogger Matt Stone will join us as we talk with local folks. We also shall discuss political topics of interest.
Recent blog posts
- Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday
- New Ross, Indiana announces bike ride in June 2014
- New Ross Players featured in Civil Discourse Now 10-26-13 Podcast
- New Ross Players preparing for play production
- McDonald's 2013 Monopoly codes
- Very busy
- Is this the smartest dog in the world
- McDonald's Monopoly Snapfish promo Code 2012 monopoly
- The little painted turtle that stopped by our garage
- What Kind of D&D Character Would You Be?